Friday, March 9, 2012

It's Girl Time!



At our 20 week ultrasound, we found out we are having a girl!  I told my husband I had a feeling all along, this pregnancy has been so different than it was with Jace.  My husband feels that boys are easier for him to relate to, and he is more comfortable with raising a boy.  Of course he was really hoping for a boy, but he has finally come around and is excited for a girl.  He likes to be out of his comfort zone and a challenge.

I am more than happy to have a girl.  Here are some reasons why:
 Bows, flowers, tu-tus, more crafts and ways to get creative, and way cuter clothes to shop for!  (this is not a good thing according to my husband) oh and I can do someone's hair!  I think it will good for Jace to have a sister, it will help him to understand women better and grow into a decent man (and teach him patience!).  Plus it is always nice to have one of each.  I would have been happy with either, just as long as he/she was healthy, but deep down I really wanted a girl :).  Oh, and I won the bet with my husband (had a gut feeling all along it was a girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment