Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2 weeks left!

Some final maternity pictures- taken at 38 weeks on my parent's farm.  Adam and my sister Monica were the photographers.  Monica had a lot of ideas, unfortunately we didn't get to do most of them.  It did not go as planned- I wanted more family pictures and ones with Jace, but due to the heat the boys were not really cooperating.  Adam was pouring in sweat and decided he wasn't going to wear a shirt...and Jace was more interested in finding cow pies in the field. I was quite miserable too.  I had just come from a doctors appt and my doctor was convinced I would go any day and be early due to how far I am progressed- but she also said the same thing with Jace and that never happened!  So just in case we got a few last shots before baby arrives!




















No comments:

Post a Comment