Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Valentine's Day for this little heartbreaker!

Happy first Valentine's Day Jace!



We will love you forever Jace!  I cannot express how blessed we are to have such a beautiful, healthy, loving baby boy.  Adam and I are very lucky that we get to spend so much of our time with him.  It is worth all the sacrifices- we may not be as rich financially as we could be, but we are rich with joy and happiness from seeing him grow and change everyday.  And with Jace there is never a dull moment in the Gent household!  A quote I saw hanging in Uncle Jesse's house that I like:  "Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life."   Adam always puts his family first, before work, even though if he worked all the time we could have a lot more money.  Jace and I love him for that. We love our life as a family and wouldn't trade it for anything!    

No comments:

Post a Comment